Audition Technique and Coaching Class
A Christmas Chaos
Directed by Mary Henaghan
Produced by Carrie Rubinow
Auditions: September 25 and 26
Callbacks on September 28
Rehearsals: Starting October 2
Mon, Tue, Thurs 6:30-9:30
Alternating Saturdays beginning 10/7, 10-1 PM
Tech Week: 11/25-11/29 / Weeks of 11/20 - Performances MANDATORY! Please do not audtion if these two weeks conflict with your schedule.
Performances: 11/30-12/2, 7 PM
Become a Community Mentor Actor for our Spring 2024 Musical!
Auditions: Monday, October 2, from 6:30 PM–8:30 PM at Coastal Virginia (CoVA) Church, 301 S Newtown Road, Norfolk, VA 23502.
Callbacks: Saturday, October 7, Time TBA.
- Community Mentor Actors have the unique privilege of being a part of the Spring Musical while also mentoring and encouraging the young people who they are performing alongside! Blessings will be had on both sides!
- CMAs, those beyond high school, are encouraged to audition for the show but are not guaranteed to be cast. They will have the option to purchase a show t-shirt and volunteer to assist in Technical Theatre workshops.
- Before being cast, participants must submit their conflict dates for all Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays in October–February, and Monday–Saturday, February 24th–March 7th, brush-up rehearsal on March 14th, and all performances March 8th–9th and 15th–16th.
- Rehearsals will be held during the production class on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:00 PM–9:00 PM and every other Saturday (time TBD) until January/February, when we will have more frequent Saturday rehearsals.
- Once the show is cast, the actors and crew members will be called as needed for rehearsals, and their call times will be posted in advance.
- Attendance is required by all cast and crew members for all rehearsals (M-Sat) the two weeks before the show opens (Feb 24th–March 7th), the brush-up rehearsal on Thursday, March 14th, and all performances.
- All cast members are expected to sell ads and shoutouts for the show program by the deadline. (At least 1 ad and 2 shoutouts per family.)
- All cast and crew members are expected to help with striking the set, costumes, props, etc. As needed during the tech rehearsals and performance weeks. (This is an important part of learning about theatre and respecting the technical side.)
Pride and Prejudice
Presented by King’s Players Community Theatre
Directed by Mary Henaghan, Produced by Carrie Rubinow
Resident Technical Director Doug Bethune
Auditions: June 5 & 6 / Callbacks June 8 6:00-8:30 PM
Rehearsals: Begin 6/12 and run every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30-9:30 and alternating Saturdays from 10-1 PM starting with 6/17
**Please refer to our KPCT Calendar under the Calendar Tab for all dates and times.**
Dress/Tech Rehearsals: August 7 and 8
Performances: August 10, 11, & 12